- August 28, 2021 In-Person
- August 22-28, 2021 Virtual
Here is how it works . . .
- Step 1. Register to run/walk the 5K or run the 10K, in-person or virtually, and invite your friends to join you!
- Step 2. Pick up your t-shirt at the Olewine Nature Center on August 24-27, or on Race Day.
- Step 3. For in-person, we will have the 10K start at 8:30 a.m. and the 5K start at 8:45 a.m. on Saturday. If virtual, run/walk the distance on your own and then submit your time to the Run Wild for Wildwood results leader board.
- Step 4. Post a picture of your run to Facebook or Instagram using #runwildforwildwood.
Check Dauphin County Parks & Rec's website for more information and to register.