4 The Kids is a fun and friendly Consignment Event held twice a year at Twin Ponds in Mechanicsburg. Our sale features over 50,000 new and gently used Children’s items. We have a large variety of Clothing for Infants through Teens, Shoes, Toys, Books, Baby Gear and so much more! Items at our Event are priced at a fraction of their retail value. This can add up to significant savings in just one visit!
Public Sale Dates:
Thursday, April 11: 3-8PM
Friday, April 12: 9AM-8PM
Saturday, April 13: 8AM-1PM *Select Items are 1/2 Price*
If you have never shopped a consignment sale before, here are some tips on how to have a successful shopping experience:
- Check the shopping schedule on our website. Volunteers shop first, followed by consignors (individuals selling their items), new and expecting moms and grandparents, teachers and military (by guest pass) then shopping opens to the public.
- If you like to shop early and want to avoid large crowds, sign up to volunteer at the sale. This will give you the earliest shopping privileges and a chance at the best deals.
- Make a shopping list! Prioritize essentials and start there first. Know your child’s size and measurements. Make a cut-out of their feet to hold up to shoes. Use a ribbon or measuring tape to check the length of sleeves or pants.
- Plan to have enough time at the event! With so many items to look at, shopping over a lunch break will not give you adequate time to look at everything.
- Shopping is more fun when you bring a friend! 4 The Kids allows each guest at the presale to bring a friend. It’s always nice when you have someone who can give a second opinion or hold your spot in line while you keep shopping.
- Dress for comfort. Bring essentials in your pocket and ditch your purse.
- Eat before you shop, especially if you are pregnant. Shopping can be a workout! We always have free drinks and snacks available just in case you need a little pick me up.
- Leave the kids at home when possible if shopping on opening day. This will save you time and money! If shopping Friday or Saturday, the lines will be significantly shorter and much more child-friendly.
Shopping Tips & Plan Ahead
- We have a large variety of new and gently used clothing, coats, costumes and more! We make it easy to find what you are looking for by dividing each size and like item together. No need to spend hours searching for a pair of jeans or that perfect outfit.
- We offer shopping bags and baskets to carry all of your items in while you shop.
- Utilize our hold area to keep from getting overwhelmed. We will hold all of your items until you are ready to check out so you don’t have to drag them around with you.
- After shopping the clothing racks, walk to one of the convenient inspection tables to look at your selections again. We want you to go home happy with your purchases! There is a no return policy. Place unwanted items on the racks so that they may be returned to the floor for someone else to purchase.
- Plan ahead. Pick up toys or books that can be used as gifts for upcoming birthdays or holidays. A great money saving idea!
- Consignment Events are definitely worth a second trip! Consider stopping back on Saturday when most items are marked at 50% off. You will be amazed at what you find that you never saw the first time through!
- Bring some patience and have fun! You will be able to save a bundle on essentials for the upcoming season. We love seeing our customers leave with their bags full of great deals!
- Like our Facebook page. This will give you access to special contests and coupons. If you haven’t signed up your missing out!
4 The Kids Consignment Event
Twin Ponds- 200 Lambs Gap Road in Mechanicsburg.
Join more than 10,000 local families who receive the FREE newsletter straight to their email inbox each week - it's packed with the very best free and cheap fun happening in the Harrisburg & West Shore area, giveaways, info on great local businesses & more. CLICK HERE to sign up today!
Harrisburg & West Shore Macaroni Kid proudly serves the communities of Harrisburg, New Cumberland, Camp Hill, Mechanicsburg, New Kingstown, Enola, Marysville, Dauphin, Lemoyne, Union Deposit, Colonial Park, Wormleysburg, Steelton & more.