Don't you just love all the colors of Autumn? All the beautiful fall colors surround us. Bring that beauty indoors with this quick, but fun Autumn Tree Craft.
- Dot Paints (you can use paint and cotton swabs or the end of a wine cork dipped in paint if you don't have the dot paints )
- Brown Marker
- Cardstock paper
- Draw the trunk of your tree and many branches on your paper. Color the trunk in with the dot paints. After the paint was dry I used a brown marker to outline the tree trunk and make the knot in the tree.
- Use a variety of fall colored dots to add the many leaves to the tree. Also add some leaves to the grass area as well.
- Your child can use their imagination and draw a squirrel, birds, or whatever else that would add to their picture. Maybe you have fall like stickers?
- Hang your colorful project up and enjoy!
Harrisburg & West Shore Macaroni Kid is the go-to resource for families who want to find the very best free & cheap activities, ticket & prize giveaways, info on local business & the scoop on local happenings. CLICK HERE to sign up for the free weekly email that will give you the scoop on everything from festivals to fairs, to story times & more.