To make your pasta menorah, you will need the following:
- Lasagna - 1 uncooked noodle (we used no-bake type) to act as menorah base
- Acrylic paint - assorted colors and paint brush
- Mezzi rigatoni - 9 pieces to create candle holders
- Super glue of your choice
2. Paint the rigatoni noodles and let dry.
3. When all paint is dry, use super glue to adhere two stacked rigatoni noodles to each other vertically creating the Shamash - helper candle. Use super glue to adhere all the candle holders (rigatoni) to the base (lasagna).
4. Let dry and display.
If desired a small piece of clay can be placed inside each rigatoni to hold Hanukkah candles.